- The abbey of Saint Pierre de Jumièges, the "most beautiful ruin of France"
- Leisure centre of Jumièges, a wide choice of activities for the entire family
- Golf course of Jumièges, to improve your swing
- Rouen, "the city of 100 bell towers"
- Nature park "Parc Naturel Régional des Boucles de la Seine Normande"
- The "Route des Abbayes Normandes"
- Remarkable sites of the Seine Valley
- Nature reserve "Réserve Nautelle des Mannevilles"
- Hiking, biking and horse riding trips
- Tree climb adventure in Saint-Martin-de-Boscherville
- Etretat and its famous cliffs
- Honfleur, naval and artistic town
To see/To do in the area
During your stay on Camping de la Forêt de Jumièges, a 4 star campsite in Seine Maritime, you can discover the Seine Valley. The coast and its steep cliffs, the winding Seine river edged with prestigious abbeys, the green countryside of Normandy, Rouen and its wealthy heritage... Enough charming assets to discover!