The shady and grassy camping pitches surface between 100 and 200m² and are separated by natural arbour hedges. Here you'll appreciate peace, quiet and comfort.
For your comfort, we offer electric hook-ups of 10A and water taps. Please bring your extension cable as well as a European plug.
The 'Grand Confort' pitches offer electricity, water and drainage.
Camper van owners have free access to a camper van service point. This is a paid service for customers from outside.
Only charcoal and gas barbecues are allowed on the campsite.
The campsite allows dogs on the camping pitches, without an extra fee.
The sanitary facilities offer:
- individual shower cabins
- a bathroom for babies (bathtub for babies and changing table)
- heated disabled access sanitary facilities (shower + toilet + disabled access washbasin)
The launderette offers:
- sinks for washing up and washing clothes
- a washing machine (3,50€) and tumble dryer (3,50€) (0,50€ for washing powder)
- borrow of ironing board and iron