General sales conditions
- The rent of a camping pitch or mobile home is nominative and may not be transferred or sublet. In no case the number of persons can exceed the number of persons indicated on the contract.
- Bookings take place from Saturday to Saturday or from Sunday to Sunday in July and August.
- Arrivals for the mobile homes take place between 3.30 pm and 6.30 pm and departures take place between 9 am and 10 am.
- For the camping pitches, arrivals take place from 2pm, and departures before 11 am.
- Arrivals before the planned time or date may expose the camper to the impossibility to occupy the rented pitch or accommodation, except with approval of the campsite management.
- The booking will only become effective after approval of the campsite and the receipt of a down payment of 30% of the total amount of the stay. Payments by French bank cheque are only allowed if you pay 30 prior to your arrival. On site, we do not accept any payment by cheque.
- CANCELLATION: whatever the reason and the date of cancellation, camping de la forêt will keep the down payment.
- Cancellations must be done by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt.
- Cancellation done over 30 days prior to the arrival date: the down payment is kept by the campsite.
- Cancellation done less than 30 days prior to the arrival date: the total amount of the rent must be paid in full.
- We recommend you to take out cancellation insurance with your insurance company.
- Visitors must be declared at the reception. They must park on the outside parking space. Only one vehicle is allowed per pitch.
- The swimming pool is reserved exclusively to campsite customers. Minors play and swim under the surveillance and responsibility of their parents.
- Upon arrival, two warranty deposits of 450 € and 50 € will be asked from you for the rent of a chalet. These deposits will be handed back to you upon departure if there is no damage and if the chalet is left in a clean state.
- You will need to check the inventory of your rental accommodation and inform the reception at the latest 2 hours after your arrival of any anomalies. After this delay, it can no longer be taken into consideration. The cleaning must be done by the tenant, and the accommodation must be left in a perfect state. If needed, a minimum amount of 50 € will be kept for the cleaning.
- In case of a shortened stay, all amounts will be kept by camping la Foret. In case of a no show 24 hours after the planned arrival date for the camping pitch or rental accommodation, these will no longer be reserved and will be allocated to another customer. Your down payment will be kept by the campsite.
- The reception is open until 7 pm. We do not accept any arrivals after this hour.
- The access to the campsite is reserved to our customers exclusively, and therefore a controll can take place at any time. It is up to the camper or tenant to have a public-liability insurance. The campsite declines all liability in case of theft, fire or incidents depending on the responsibility of the camper or the tenant.
- We accept payments by credit card, chèques vacances, postal order, bank transfer (French bank cheques 30 days prior to arrival). Foreign cheques and eurocheques are not accepted.
Dogs of the 1st and 2nd categories are prohibited.
The cleaning of the rentals must be done by the tenants, the mobile home must be left in a perfeclty clean state.
The reception is open until 7 pm, late arrivals after this hour are not possible.
Signature of the customer preceded by « read and accepted »